Monday, April 21, 2008

Reflection

For this week, I hope to use the following strategies for studying in my classes. I have may finals coming up and I hope these strategies will help. For my Political Science class, I will use the strategy of highlighting what is important in the chapters I need to read. Also, I will make marginal notations in my own words about what I highlighted. I will also make flash cards for the amendments and court cases I need to know. For reading I will work on outlining for the exit exams. For Anthropology, I will read over the reading we had and highlight what was important and make marginal notations. For the key terms I will make flash cards and review them. For Spanish I will look over the grammar in the book. I will also make flash cards for the vocabulary.

These skills will help me in the long run because The way I have planned out my studying will help me retain more information for my finals. Also I have devised a study plan for each class. I will spend at least 20 minutes every day for each subject. After I have studied for 20 minutes I will take a break. When I come back to that subject I will study my flash cards that I have made. I will do that for each subject. Also, I will have someone quiz me so that I know that I understand the information. I know that if I apply these techniques that I will do well in school.

No comments: